A fantastic opportunity is available for a HR Director to join one of Ireland’s leading retailers, driving and managing their dedicated HR department.
The successful HR Director will direct and manage HR activities across the business, driving HR operations sustaining and streamlining existing policies and programs while also identifying and introducing new ones. You will develop and retain strong relationships with management to ensure HR programs are in line with and fully supportive of the business’ goals and objectives.
Our client is a large multi-site retailer and are currently seeking an experienced and proactive HR Director to manage and advance their HR function, ensuring the highest standards and best practice across the business. The successful HR Director will demonstrate proven success in driving HR topics including; employee engagement, employee relations, talent management and recruitment
As HR Director, you will-
- Identify, develop and implement of people initiatives and programs with a focus on current and future organizational needs
- Measure and evaluate the impact of HR solutions through appropriate metrics
- Set the strategic direction for a team of dedicated HR professionals, while ensuring they have the resources, training and support necessary to succeed.
- Influence, educating, developing and supporting leaders to drive business performance
The successful applicant of this HR Director job will have-
- 7+ years in HR Management with a large, multi-site progressive business.
- Strong successful track record of implementing change and improving effectiveness.
- Communication skills with the natural ability to influence and interact across all levels of management
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategy into action
- Experience handling complex employee relations and legal matters
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this HR Director job, please apply below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment. Alternatively, please call 01-8148 747 to discuss the job in complete confidence.