HR Executive – Dublin
Our client, an International Fashion Brands wholesaler is seeking to recruit a HR Executive to support the Country Manager with their HR function.
With over 8 high street fashion brands, this is a busy, energetic and passionate company.
You must have at least 1-year experience in a similar HR role. Ideally have a love for fashion or retail fashion experience and are looking to bring your HR career to the next level.
HR Qualifications, excellent communications skills and an eager positive attitude is essential for this job.
The job of HR Executive will have the following responsibilities including:
- To ensure all company, store and head office recruitment is carried out effectively and within set time lines
- Ensure company policies, laws and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Monitor training records to ensure compliance with regards to staff training for manual handling, HACCP, health and safety etc
- Support Stores with all aspects of HR and people management, training and development
- Carrying out and manage recruitment days, Offers, Company Inductions and Training for all new employees
- Ensure all contracts of employment are delivered
- Carry out Store HR compliance audits
- Ensure personnel files are fully compliant with audit & legal requirements
- Ensure all Staff appraisals and performance reviews are carried out
- Calculate monthly payroll for approx. 100 employees
- Cost saving analysis on rotas for retail stores where required
Experience and skills required for this HR job include:
- 1+ years HR Management experience
- CIPD qualification or HR degree essential
- An understanding of payroll regulations including BIK and pensions
- Excellent communication skills
- Recruitment experience dealing with a large volume of applications
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to create a customer focused culture
- Ability to travel nationwide as required
This is a great opportunity for HR Assistant / Exec looking to take the next step and run a HR function.
Great opportunity, great benefits for the right person.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.