Senior HR Generalist Job
My client is a market leader in Ireland that employs over 13,000 staff within their organisation that spans over numerous locations in Ireland, the UK and parts of Europe. This is an amazing organisation that turns over €2.5 Billion a year and is still growing.
Due to the fast-paced nature of logistics, my client is seeking an experienced HR Generalist or senior HR Administrator who has experience working within an environment that has regular IR and ER issues. This is a corporate business that always follows best practice and correct procedures within the context of Irish law, it also has an excellent track record of promoting within and developing their team. If you relish a challenging HR role where you will get more exposure to IR and ER this is an ideal company to support you as you will work closely with the HR Business Partner to support you here. My client offers competitive benefits, and a salary of €45,000 DOE.
Responsibilities in this HR role:
- You will provide support to the HR Team in processes including the complete life cycle of employees, such as recruitment, grievances, disciplinary, contract queries and on boarding new starters
- Work closely with senior management, on all HR policies to Managers and employees to promote consistent and fair application
- Ensure company policies are updated with relevant legislative changes including disciplinary, maternity leave, parental leave etc.
- Work closely with the company HR Director and HR Business Partners relating to HR-wide initiatives including engagement, training and development, salary review and bonus processes;
- Correct management of KPI reports, regarding absence, turnover and analysis of sector trends to support the business.
Requirements for this HR Generalist job:
- HR qualification essential
- 2 – 3 years` experience in a fast-paced HR role such as Retail, manufacturing, hospitality, logistics is desirable, but not essential
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Tenacious and hardworking with the ability to be versatile when needed
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Full Driving license
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this HR Generalist job, please apply below.
Excel Recruitment specialises in HR recruitment needs for both permanent and temporary solutions, please contact us on 01-8148747 if you would like to enquire further.