HR Generalist Tipperary
Excel Recruitment are thrilled to announce we are seeking an HR Generalist for our client based in Tipperary.
In the last five years, our client has grown into a major player in fresh food retail. The company started as a locally owned retail food business and has become one of the biggest players in fresh food retail. Currently, they have 13 stores and plan to continue their incredible expansion into 2022/2023.
With over 200 employees across their business, they are looking for an experienced HR professional with strong administration skills, payroll knowledge, and high-volume recruiting knowledge.
Ideal candidates are HR Administrators or Generalists with experience in food service or retail, who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. To help the company and its people grow, you will work with multiple stakeholders within the company to continuously develop company policies and procedures.
Our client is offering between €40-€45k
This HR role does not offer remote working but will offer flexible hours.
Responsibilities in this HR Generalist role:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR specific queries from management and employees in a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining employee personnel files and updating records such as training files, payroll and any other relevant information records to hold
- Managing all administrative duties for the HR department including investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings and ensure all paperwork is retained
- Prepare weekly wage files and process all leavers including P45 forms and final pay
- The activities of this role are varied and could include staff training, office administration, recruitment administration, on-boarding staff, ER/IR support, HR staff queries and payroll queries
- Work closely with the Store Managers, attend meetings with all management and report directly to the HR Manager
Who you are as HR Generalist:
- A hands-on approach with a strong work ethic and the ability to work on your own initiative
- A HR or third level qualification is required, CIPD membership would be advantageous but not essential
- An ability to learn company-specific software as required
- Have a highly organised, flexible and proactive approach to task workload
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar HR role ideally within an FMCG environment
- Have a proficient background in MS Office tools (MS Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Payroll, rostering, interviewing and holiday planning experience is desirable
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Recruitment Company, and we are always happy to take a call from any potential candidate to discuss the various jobs we have across all of Ireland. 01-8148747.