Part-time HR Job Dublin – 25 hours
My client who is a well-known property in Dublin 4 is seeking a HR Officer or Human Resource Generalist to join their team of 140 staff.
This property is based in a great location as it’s on a great commuter belt, with plenty of bus stops nearby and the Dart station 10-minute walk.
If you are looking for a role where you can control your own hours and pick the days that suit your needs this may be an ideal opportunity for you.
Our client is looking for someone to manage the HR office, to maintain the paperwork, manage recruitment and training. If you are interested in such a role please apply via the link below.
Requirements for this HR role
- Must have a third level qualification in HR
- Candidates must be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and strong administrative experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- High level of personal resilience, able to remain highly effective and flexible in changing business circumstances.
- Be a team player with a friendly, approachable personality.
- Must be able to hit the ground running with a proactive can-do approach and flexible work attitude.
- Medium to high Excel skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- At least 2 years HR/ER experience in an advisory role
- Solid understanding of maintaining employee relations legislation and disciplinary procedures
Responsibilities of this HR job :
- Advise, coach and support through investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings, ensuring fair procedure and compliance with legislation at all times.
- Overseeing the complete recruitment process including the allocation and management of job slot, screening CVs, organising interviews, handling the offer stage with new employees, reference checking, transfers of employees to other stores and the on boarding process.
- Managing all HR administration/employee files/daily queries for the HR department to include employee benefits e.g. Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement, focus on employee well being through analysing results from employee survey and exit interviews
- Communicate and respond to employees queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Management and reporting of absenteeism records.
- Updating Company policies and procedures when required
- Providing HR advice and support to Managers on E/R issues, following best practice
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this HR Job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.