HR Manager – Dublin
Our client is seeking a dynamic and resilient HR Manager/Executive to manage the HR function in their Head Office in Dublin.
This HR Manager job requires a candidate who is CIPD qualified and has 2-3 years HR Management / Executive experience within a retail/hospitality or similar industry.
You will be a “hands on” energetic HR Manager with Payroll experience. Reporting to the Country Manager and Finance Manager, you should work well under pressure, be organised and efficient with excellent communication skills. You will lead an energetic team of 35 employees.
This is a Monday to Friday job opportunity and offers a great opportunity to work in a dynamic and ever-changing fashion environment.
The job of HR Executive/ Manager will have the following responsibilities including
- To lead the HR function
- To ensure all company, store and head office recruitment is carried out effectively
- Ensure company policies, laws and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Monitor training records to ensure compliance with regards to staff training for manual handling, HACCP, health and safety etc
- Support Stores with all aspects of HR and people management, training and development
- Carrying out and manage recruitment days, Offers, Company Inductions and Training for all new employees
- Ensure all contracts of employment are delivered
- Carry out Store HR compliance audits where required
- Ensure personnel files are fully compliant with audit & legal requirements
- Ensure all Staff appraisals and performance reviews are carried out
- Calculate monthly payroll for approx. 140 employees across Retail and Wholesale
Experience and skills required for this HR role include
- 2-3 years Retail HR Executive /Management experience
- An understanding of payroll regulations including BIK and pensions.
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Employment Law and experience of investigating and managing employee conflicts, disciplinary and grievances procedures
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to create a customer focused culture
- CIPD qualification or similar
- Ability to travel nationwide if required
- €35-45k DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.