HR Manager Co Cork
I have an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a HR, Retail Manager job in the Cork area. My client operates a large retail store 30-minute drive west of Cork City. If you currently work in retail and have a HR qualification and would love the opportunity of taking on a bigger store with a larger headcount, my client has a full time, permanent Human Resource position in their busy store.
In this role, you will be the only HR Manager on site, the store has a headcount of 85 staff members and you will be an instrumental part of the business as a senior manager. In addition to your HR role, you will also support the Store Manager with the general running of the store and so may be required on occasion to work a late evening including weekends.
My client is offering €35,000k but are slightly negotiable on this DOE.
Your responsibilities as Retail HR Manager:
- Understanding of HR legislation
- Understanding or HR Procedures
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of the store in addition to your HR administrative role
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Assisting with the induction, training, and development of staff in the store
- Training and up-skilling staff
- Carrying out all HR administration duties
- Management of the probationary process where applicable ensure the health, safety, and welfare at work for all colleagues working in their store
- Supporting the Store Manager with the general management of the store, occasionally open or close the store when required
Requirements for this Retail HR Manager job:
- Notable experience and a proven track record in Retail or some customer faced HR environment would be an advantage
- Must have experience in Retail Supermarkets are senior-level, supervising a team and managing orders
- Relevant HR Qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Highly organised and proficient with HR principles
- Excellent communication skills and detail orientated
If you are interested in this Retail HR Manager Job or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Sean Thomas on 018148747.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.