Standalone HR Manager job Dublin 18
We currently have an opportunity available for a Human Resource candidate who is working in HR for the past 3 years and would love an opportunity of taking up a HR Manager job. This is a small but very successful group of Hotel properties that are based along the South East coast. This particular property in Dublin 18 has a team of 130 staff and so we are seeking a candidate who has worked in a HR environment with a similar size team.
Salary €30,000 – €35,000 Monday to Friday office hours and other competitive benefits.
Responsibilities for this Human Resource Job
- To encourage a culture of employee engagement through effective and transparent communication; effective people management and the implementation of ad hoc initiatives aimed at improving the working environment;
- Ensure that all employee queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Advise, assist and support the Heads of Department in all aspects of managing their team to include but not limited to: recruitment, training, performance management;
- Manage and monitor the recruitment process to include, advertising, screening, selection and onboarding,
- Monitor and manage absenteeism in the hotel;
- To ensure that all new employees are furnished with all necessary documentation and are inducted appropriately;
- Ensure all employee files are maintained and kept up-to-date;
- To ensure that the property is compliant with all statutory training requirements, arranging refresher training as necessary
- To schedule and coordinate training as required;
- Advise, assist and support the HOD in managing the disciplinary process ensuring all relevant paperwork is correctly filed
- Ensuring that all requirements are met with regards
- To a fair process, separation of process and time frames, liaising with the Group HR Manager as required
- Ensure that any employee grievances are managed appropriately and as per company procedures, liaising with the Group HR Manager as required
- Ensure the effective implementation and delivery of any group-wide HR projects/initiatives in the hotel
- Maintain open and regular communication with HOD’s;
The Requirements for this HR Manager Job
- A recognised qualification in Human Resources Management or be studying to pursue the same
- At least 3 years experience working in a HR role or within a HR department ideally a retail or hospitality environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a given time and meet deadlines
- Excellent Knowledge of Irish Employment Law
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland full time without any restrictions
If you are interested in this HR Manager Job or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Sean Thomas on 018148747.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.