HR Manager Dublin
Our client, one of Ireland’s most successful hospitality groups in Ireland is currently seeking a Senior HRM for their largest property in the group. This is the flagship property for the group and so we are seeking a HRM with similar experience as you will be responsible for 250 + employees depending on the time of the year. This is a highly established property with very high standards in customer services, there are huge expectations required from the team here and so this is why you must be highly passionate about this type of industry including customer service to ensure the team is fully engaged to face the challenges and expectations required of them.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly recognised and professional decentralised business that can offer career advancement within this large group.
Our client is offering up to €60,000 for the basic salary, along with excellent benefits including staff rates for family and friends.
The objective of the Role
To deliver an overall HR strategy that’s aligned with the business needs by implementation and monitoring of best practice policies/processes in recruitment, training, development, employee relations, engagement and compliance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for this HR Manager job
- Manage the Recruitment process with line managers. Internal development is an integral element of the client’s culture
- Drive the development and training culture of the client within your hotel, ensuring that your team engage in the Group Training courses and that the team are enrolled onto group training in line with their training needs
- Support the numerous development programmes that the client provide to ensure that the talent continues to be developed with your hotel and that your property contributes to the succession plan within the group.
- We are all about our people, keeping them engaged motivated is key to success! As HR Manager you will be responsible for creating & driving the engagement strategy with the hotel.
- Progressively deal with IR/ER issues in a manner that emulates our culture of fairness through effective and consistent use of our policies and procedures
- Ensure that the hotel is compliant with all employment legislation and eligibility requirements, ensuring that we provide a fair and safe place of work for employees.
Job Requirements for this HR Manager job :
- 3+ years in a HR management role, ideally in a Hotel or customer-focused environment.
- Proactive by nature and a self-starter.
- 3rd level qualification in HRM, Business or similar. CIPD qualification is preferred.
- Experience in driving employee engagement.
- Ability to build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this HR Business Partner job, please send a CV below for the attention of Sean Thomas, Senior HR Recruitment Consultant in Excel Recruitment. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.