HR Manager Job Limerick
HR Manager Job Limerick
On behalf of our client, Excel Recruitment are currently looking for a HR professional to join my clients business who is a large food manufacturing company in Co Limerick.
My clients business is a highly successful company that has over 50 sites, in Ireland and Europe and turns over €2 billion in sales. We are looking for a strong HR professional who is perhaps a senior HR Generalist looking to step up to HR Manager or a HR Manager looking to join a larger organisation.
You will work closely with different stakeholders across the business, including working closely with the operation teams to ensure the business reaches its business objectives. As the HR Manager, you drive a positive and enjoyable working culture, look after recruitment campaigns, grievances and look for opportunities where you can improve the HR function in this busy environment.
Our client offers continued training & development, opportunities for career progression, travelling and office hours.
Responsibilities as HR Manager:
- Manage recruitment campaigns,
- Ensuring the business follows correct procedure relating to employment law and the working time act and general rest breaks
- General HR Admin, regularly updating their HR software and ensuring the work permits are kept updated and monitored
- Training all employees, succession planning, upskilling and talent spotting where possible
- Attend weekly manager meetings to discuss HR-related issues such as absenteeism, productivity results and other business objectives
- The first point of contact for management and employees, with queries relating to compensation & benefits, workers rights and best practice
- Resolve conflict and lead investigations that may require a more sensitive approach, ensuring correct procedures is adhered to at all times.
Requirements as HR Manager
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ HR experience in a fast-paced environment in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with and drive change amongst a diverse workforce population
- 3rd level qualification in HR or Business related subject required
- Meet tight deadlines, capable of multitasking and handling one or more projects at the same time
- Strategic thinker and planner, supporting the functional change for the future.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this HR Manager job, please apply below.
Excel Recruitment specialises in HR recruitment needs for both permanent and temporary solutions, please contact us on 01-8148747 if you would like to enquire further.