HR Manager North Dublin
My client is a professional hospitality group seeking a senior HR Manager to join their senior management team in their North Dublin property.
Our client operates an old but prestigious property in an affluent location of North Dublin. This is a very busy operation that employs over 120 full-time and casual staff.
As the HR Manager, you will be instrumental to the success of this property, and work closely with the Head of HR for the group and the senior Operations team. In this HR role, you will also have your own team to support you in this HR role, to ensure that the HR Dept reaches its full potential.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Car Parking
- Meals on Duty
- Employee discounts across the group
- Opportunities for career progression within of the fastest grown hospitality groups
Responsibilities of the HR Manager role will include:
- Management of the Human Resources function with responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the day to day HR operation
- Ensure effective delivery of the Human Resource role at all level of the business including training and development, talent and performance management and recruitment and selection
- Work closely with the Group HR Manager ensure policies and procedures comply with best practice and employment legislation
- Support senior management with advice and counselling in regards to grievances and disciplinary following the correct procedure
- Use technology and social media platforms available to plan and implement a successful recruitment campaign souring and developing internal staff to more senior roles within the organisation
- Drive a positive culture ensuring new starters are correctly cared for and ensure general morale throughout the property is a positive but productive environment for all employees to work in
- Support employees on day to day queries
- Management of the time and attendance systems, labour forecasting and payment system
- Support and conduct investigations, performance improvements and terminations
HR Requirements for this job
- Relevant HR qualifications ideally CIPD accredited
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience in a Human Resources Management role in the hospitality or a customer-facing environment
- Outstanding communication/interpersonal and organisational skills
- A commercially minded individual
- Knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this job, please send a CV below for the attention of Sean Thomas, Senior HR Recruitment Consultant in Excel Recruitment. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Excel Recruitment source HR professionals across Ireland, if you are a client looking to strengthen your HR function please get in touch.