HR Manager – Mayo
Our client, a well known and successful Retail Chain with over 30 retail stores nationwide is seeking to recruit a HR Manager / Senior HR Executive for their Head Office in Westport in Mayo.
Working closely with senior management, this role is suited to a dynamic, people focused and strategic HR Manager looking to gain more autonomy and ownership for the company HR function.
As group HR Manager, you will report into the Managing Director and Financial Director and support the Regional and Store Management team on HR best practice and compliance
This is a wonderful HR Job opportunity for a Dynamic In-Store HR Manager/ Hospitality HR manager or similar looking to be part of a fantastic retail chain.
Responsibilities for the job of HR Manager include the following
- Working with the MD and Management team on overall brand strategy, purpose, values and culture
- Implement HR policies and procedures and ensure the Company proactively manages HR compliance and navigates legislative change.
- Advise, coach and support managers through various situations including investigations, grievances, probation reviews, disciplinaries
- Managing and supporting any employee relations or disciplinary matters
- Ensure the interview, offer and induction process is in place and adhered to
- Support and drive succession planning for all colleagues and ensure regular engagement and future training
- Ensure HR records are maintained and updated correctly in line with GDPR, employment law and health & safety requirements.
- Report on all HR and Payroll KPI’s
- Participate on cross departmental projects where necessary in order to support human resource requirements.
Experience and skills required for this job include the following
- At least 3 + years’ experience in a Senior HR Generalist / HR Mgt role with experience of dealing with multiple sites is required (Retail back ground will be a strong advantage)
- Qualification in a relevant HR discipline
- Approachable and professional with excellent communications and engagement skills
- Organised and self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong administrative experience required
- Full drivers license required as a small percentage of travel will be required from time to time.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided or call Aislinn on 01 8717604 / 0868073544