Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for a HR Manager for our client based in South Dublin.
Our client a leading International Hotel Group are looking for a HR Manager to join their team, managing all HR Operations in one of their large Hotels in South Dublin.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment – Assisting Department Head in recruiting activities. Develop and implement recruiting and screening procedures to attract talent. Ensure adequate resource planning and an effective recruitment process
- Ensures compliance in all areas of employment legislation
- To support the company performance management strategy, working with the Heads of Department to ensure all necessary job chats, probationary reviews and appraisals are completed
- To lead and support the company procedure for grievance and disciplinary and to complete and record required documentation.
- Co-ordinate and manage all training activities.
- Assist Department Managers with payroll forecasts on a weekly basis, ensuring adherence to budgets.
- Monitor and control costs related to absenteeism, labour turnover and leave.
- Third level HR Qualification (CIPD membership would also be preferable)
- 5 years plus HR Management experience (preferably within Hospitality)
- Have excellent people management skills and the ability to communicate with and motivate the Team
- Must be standards-driven with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make decisive decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Have thorough, up-to-date knowledge of Irish employment law
- Have a strong Health & Safety awareness, driving the focus on this important operational area
- Excellent salary on offer €55- 60K
- Located in South Dublin
- Lots of room for career progression
If this HR Manager position is of interest to you click the link below to apply or for more information, contact Ciara Connolly on 045 397140.