Senior HR Executive – Retail
Our client, an International Fashion Brands wholesaler and retailer is seeking to recruit an experienced Retail HR Generalist/ Executive or Manager to manage their Wholesale division coupled with offering support and advise to their Retail Stores nationwide.
You will be a “hands on” energetic HR Manager with both Retail HR and Payroll experience. Reporting to the Country Manager and Finance Manager, you should work well under pressure with a dynamic progressive personality.
This job opportunity is based out of South Dublin, however will be moving to the West of Dublin and both options of Part time or Full time hours available
The job of HR Manager will have the following responsibilities including
To lead the HR function for the Wholesale division whilst offering support and advise to the Retail Franchise partners
- To ensure all company, store and head office recruitment is carried out effectively and within set time lines
- Ensure company policies, laws and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Monitor training records to ensure compliance with regards to staff training for manual handling, HACCP, health and safety etc
- Support Stores with all aspects of HR and people management, training and development
- Carrying out and manage recruitment days, Offers, Company Inductions and Training for all new employees
- Ensure all contracts of employment are delivered
- Carry out Store HR compliance audits
- Ensure personnel files are fully compliant with audit & legal requirements
- Ensure all Staff appraisals and performance reviews are carried out
- Calculate monthly payroll for approx. 40 employees in two wholesale companies
- Calculate monthly payroll for approx. 100 employees in two retail companies
- Cost saving analysis on rotas for retail stores
Experience and skills required for this HR role include
- 2-3 years Retail Hr Management experience
- An understanding of payroll regulations including BIK and pensions.
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Employment Law and experience of investigating and managing employee conflicts, disciplinary and grievances procedures
- Recruitment experience dealing with a large volume of applications
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to create a customer focused culture
- CIPD qualification or similar
- Ability to travel nationwide as required
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.