HR Contract role North Dublin
My client is a major player in the food service industry, employing over 13,000 staff within their organisation that is based in 7 large facilities in Ireland. This is an amazing organisation that turns over €2.5 billion a year and is still growing.
Due to the fast-paced nature of logistics, my client is seeking an experienced HR professional with lots of experience in employment law and dealing with large teams.
This is a corporate organisation with smooth processes and has an excellent HR department that is 100% committed to the well being of their employees.
Our client is offering a 9-month contract based in their large facility in North Dublin. Office hours Monday to Friday. This role will offer excellent exposure to a robust and well ran HR department along with the possibility of being made permanent depending on circumstances at the time.
Responsibilities in this HR role:
- You will provide support to the HR Team in processes including the complete life cycle of employees, such as recruitment, grievances, disciplinarians, contract queries and on boarding new starters
- Work closely with senior management, on all HR policies to Managers and employees to promote the consistent and fair application
- Ensure company policies are updated with relevant legislative changes including disciplinary, maternity leave, parental leave etc.
- Work closely with the company HR Director and HR Business Partners relating to HR-wide initiatives including engagement, training and development, salary review and bonus processes;
- Correct management of KPI reports, regarding absence, turnover and analysis of sector trends to support the business.
Requirements for this HR Generalist job:
- HR qualification essential
- 2 – 3 years` experience in a fast-paced HR role such as Retail, manufacturing, hospitality, logistics is desirable, but not essential
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Tenacious and hardworking with the ability to be versatile when needed
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Full Driving license
Please send a CV below for the attention of Sean Thomas, Senior HR Recruitment Consultant in Excel Recruitment. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Excel Recruitment source HR professionals across Ireland at all levels, if you are a client looking to strengthen your HR function please get in touch. 01-8717602