Trainee HR Manager Job Dublin
I have a fantastic opportunity available for an energetic retailer with a HR qualification looking to start their career in Human Resource Management.
If you are passionate customer service retailer, who has some responsibilities assisting the management team with training employees, supervising the store on your own or some doing some ad-hoc office duties this is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to utilise your HR qualification and climb the career ladder.
My client who is an Irish owned retailer is a very successful business, it turned over turnover 2.5billion sales last year and has been voted on numerous occasions for its graduate programmes. They are looking to strenghten the HR function in their stores and so they are recruiting for a HR Supervisor to support in HR Manager within this department. You will work in areas such as payroll, roster planning, budget control and even sit in on investigation meetings, performance appraisals and learn how to correctly apply feedback to employees.
My client has a great track record for developing HR Supervisors to HR Managers and even beyond this to a regional level.
Responsibilities as Trainee HR Manager:
- Assisting the management team with the implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Assisting the HR Operations team with various projects including the performance management process
- Maintaining personnel files and records for employees
- Responsible for administration of all training and development activity
- General Office Administration
- You will also assist management with general operations in the store, such as supervising departments and assist with customer service queries
Requirements as Junior HR Manager:
- A relevant qualification in Human Resource Management
- Experience working in a customer-facing work environment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, using communication technology such as email, fax, and telephone
- Excellent administration skills, highly organised with an ability to multitask and deliver heavy workloads with tight deadlines
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this Trainee HR Manager Job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.