Human Resource Advisor Job
I am currently recruiting for my client who is a well known and highly established Irish owned business with over 35 stores nationwide. This is a great opportunity for someone working in HR looking for corporate head office experience and a chance to join a well-known organisation so you can progress further in your career.
My client is a brand leader with almost 30 years in operation and now employs over 1500 people nationwide. As part of the HR team, you will be an instrumental part of the business, responsible for counselling and providing HR advice to senior management and Supervisor in stores and work closely with the HR Director to implement HR policies across the business. As the HR Advisor will have plenty of autonomy to follow through on tasks and be given the exposure at senior level on many of the HR projects taking place in the business. You will work part of a team of 3 and report to the HR Director.
Our client offers a competitive salary and great benefits for this HR role.
Requirements for this HR role
- A minimum of 2 years of HR experience in a senior HR administrator role or similar HR Advisor experience
- You must have some relevant 3rd level education or working towards achieving one
- For this job, you will need to have experience in employee relations legislation and have experience in disciplinary procedures
- Must be proficient using Excel and Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be flexible to the business needs, some travelling may be required due to training in the country stores
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
Responsibilities of this HR job :
- Advise, coach and support through investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings, ensuring fair procedure and compliance with legislation at all times.
- Overseeing the complete recruitment process including the allocation and management of job slot, screening CVs, organising interviews, handling the offer stage with new employees, reference checking, transfers of employees to other stores and the onboarding process.
- Managing all HR administration/employee files/daily queries for the HR department to include employee benefits e.g. Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement, focus on employee wellbeing through analysing results from employee survey and exit interviews
- Communicate and respond to employees queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Management and reporting of absenteeism records.
- Updating Company policies and procedures when required
- Providing HR advice and support to Managers on E/R issues, following best practice
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this HR Job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.