Human Resource Manager Job
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join our client, who is Ireland’s leading retail group. The ideal candidate for this HR Manager job will have previous experience as a HR Manager in a busy environment.
This Human Resource Manager job is perfect for you if you relish a challenge and an opportunity to work with a professional organisation that will provide to develop and manage a large workforce.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and training if successful. Salary depending on experience.
Responsibilities as a Human Resource Manager:
- Assisting the management team with the implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Assisting the HR Operations team with various projects including the performance management process
- Maintaining personnel files and records for employees
- Responsible for administration of all training and development activity
- General Office Administration
Requirements as the HR Manager:
- A relevant qualification in Human Resource Management
- Exceptional knowledge of Human Resources legislation
- Experience working as a HR Manager in a busy environment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, using communication technology such as email, fax, and telephone
- Excellent administration skills, highly organised with an ability to multitask and deliver heavy workloads with tight deadlines
Must have an excellent track record, coaching, and mentoring staff to improve performance and employee engagement
Must have experience with counseling staff, performance management, disciplinarians, etc.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this HR Manager Job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.