Retail Human Resource Manager Co Limerick .
We have a Human Resource Manager job available with a well known Retail brand in Co Limerick. This retail chain has a fantastic reputation as a good company to work for, with strong head office support and excellent training to ensure you are fully trained and equipped to carry out your job. This retail group is also investing over 2 Million Euros in a total store refit, replenishing the entire structure and retraining the old and new colleagues to come in line with the companies new customer service strategy.
The purpose of this job is to assist the Store Manager by overseeing the management and continuous development of the Human Resources function at a store level and to ensure HR Best Practice in the areas of labor management; absence management and legal compliance are adhered to. You should also be a hands-on Manager, who leads by example. Part of this role will see you support the customer service functions of this busy retail store. You will manage this department through senior members of staff. Rewarding salary, benefits, and career progression.
Responsibilities for this Human Resource Manager :
- Ensuring an excellent level of customer service
- Training and developing the staff in the service area
- Ensuring you achieve your service area KPI’s
- Ensure compliance to Young Persons Working Time Act & Foreign National paperwork/legislation
- Compliance with the Working Time Act – Over 48 hours, 6 days, 11 hour rest period, breaks
- 100% completion of NERA and Cash Office self-audits and actioned as appropriate – to be conducted quarterly
- Accurate and time weekly HR reports including SRM Activity Report, Disciplinary tracker etc as well as any ad-hoc reports
- Management of the probationary process where applicable
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare at work for all colleagues working in their store
Requirements for the job of Human resource manager:
- Educated to a high standard, (degree level, leaving certificate or equivalent)
- Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and literacy.
- HR Qualification is desirable.
- Health & Safety
- Successful track record of managing people at Duty Management level particularly in an HR Management role.
- Minimum of 1-year management experience in the retail industry.
- Proven track record of achieving QA results
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747