Head of Human Resources, Co Meath
On behalf of our client, Excel Recruitment are looking to recruit a Head of HR for a client who has opened 3 new stores last year and is set to open another large store later this year.
This is a progressive grocery retail group, who has high standards and has won numerous awards over the last decade. They currently own a large group of busy stores across Leinster and Munster and set to open another large store this year which will bring their employee headcount over 250.
Due to their amazing expansion, our client is looking to bring in a strong HR person to ensure the business has the right framework in place to continue their amazing success and support the team in reaching their full potential.
If you have a passion for retail and would love the opportunity of heading up a new HR department with a growing retail group and work Monday to Friday, this could be an ideal opportunity moving away from a standalone HR job and maximise your potential in your HR career. Our client is offering between €40 – 45,000k DOE and Monday to Friday office hours including further opportunities to upskill and develop.
Requirements for the Human Resource Manager job:
- 4- 5 years experience minimum in a HR role, ideally within the retail or hospitality sector
- Experience in advising senior management or company Directors on policies or HR-related issues
- Third level qualification in HR is required
- Excellent working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including talent management, performance management, employee engagement, talent acquisition and coaching
- The successful candidate must have access to their own vehicle as you will be required to travel occasionally between different sites
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Manager job:
- Management of the Human Resources function for a group of stores, with responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the day to day HR operations
- Drive the recruitment and selection process for two large stores and offer support and HR advice to the managers within the other stores
- Support employees on day to day queries
- Management of the general HR admin
- Management of the time and attendance systems, labour forecasting and payroll
- Develop and drive incentives, rewards and the staff welfare scheme to provide a positive working culture throughout the business
- Support and conduct investigations, performance improvements and terminations
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this HR Manager job, please apply below.
Excel Recruitment specialises in HR recruitment needs for both permanent and temporary solutions, please contact us on 01-8148747 if you would like to enquire further.