Human Resource Manager
Due to our continued success here at Excel Recruitment within our HR recruitment division, we are yet again working on another exciting senior Human Resource Manager position. Our client a well-known property management group with businesses based in Dublin, Cork, Wexford, and the UK.
Our client is currently in an exciting period of business expansion, and they are looking for a Group Human Resource Manager to lead their HR team. They are looking for an experienced HR Manager who has a clear understanding of how to run a busy HR department and manage large numbers of staff. The desired candidate would be a HR Business Partner or HR Manager who would relish a challenge in their career and become part of a growing Irish company. Previous experience managing the TUPE process is also desirable for this Group HR Manager role. This company currently has roughly 150 staff and this role will include running the entire HR function for the business, updating, and creating policies and procedures, managing ER issues, working closely with the CEO and Group Operations Manager to ensure robust systems and procedures are in place for the business to continue to move forward.
This is an exciting opportunity as this HR role will be pivotal in assisting with the planned growth in this business. This role will also offer the opportunity to travel and flexibility in this regard is essential, but also occasional.
This role will be offering fully remote work with a transition to hybrid working in the future. Our client’s head office will be based in Dublin and our client is looking for a candidate based in the region of Leinster. Our client is offering a competitive salary of €55-60k and expenses covered.
Your responsibilities as HR Manager Job:
- This HR Manager has responsibility for the whole HR function of the group.
- Progressively deal with IR/ER issues in a manner that emulates our culture of fairness through effective and consistent use of our policies and procedures
- Ensure that the business is compliant with all employment legislation and eligibility requirements, ensuring that we provide a fair and safe place of work for employees
- To be responsible for the full recruitment cycle of new talent and work closely with employees regarding employee engagement and adherence
- Provide the company with progressive HR solutions and be the first point of contact for all HR enquiries
- To manage health and safety and ensure total compliance with legislation and company policy
- To manage TUPE processes during the expansion and growth of the business
- Travel when required to the company’s retail and hospitality businesses
Job Requirements for this HR Manager job:
- Previous experience as a Human Resource Manager or senior HR leader in a hospitality group, retail group or in a fast-paced large business is essential
- Standards driven, detailed orientated and have the ability to multitask
- 3rd level qualification in HRM, Business or similar. CIPD qualification is preferred
- Experience in driving employee engagement, recruitment, and employee training
- Ability to build relationships and influence with all levels of the business
- Strong understanding of employment law, health and safety and related legislation
- The ability to travel within Ireland and the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment Company, and we are always happy to take a call from any professionals to discuss the various jobs we have across all of Ireland. 01-8148747