In-house Recruitment Consultant
Our client, one of the best-known hospitality groups in Ireland are currently seeking an In-house Recruitment Consultant to oversee their recruitment needs across their exciting business.
The successful In-house Recruiter will work across a wide variety of roles, locations and business needs. You will be tasked with identifying, attracting and selecting the best people to join our client’s business. You will work proactively to drive and constantly improve recruitment strategy and work consistently to the highest standards possible.
As In-house Recruiter, You will adeptly manage the recruitment process end-to-end including advertising and attraction, screening, interviewing, assessment centres, pre-employment medicals, offers, contracts, reference checking, starter packs and inductions.
The successful applicant for this In-House Recruitment Consultant job will be an experienced recruitment consultant or officer looking to join a large, fast-paced company. You will be an energetic and dynamic and results focused with the ability to work independently and as well as part of a team. A skilled interviewer with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the drive to go ‘the extra mile’ would thrive in this role.
The responsibilities of the In-House Recruitment Consultant include but are not limited to-
- Achieve and exceed the employee turnover, cost targets, time to hire and other business priorities
- Ensure accurate interview and assessment records are maintained for auditing and legal purposes
- Liaise with managers and the HR team on recruitment requirements
- Ensure all roles are in line with the recruitment approval process
- Manage the candidate attraction, screening and interview process including coordinating assessment centres as required.
- Manage the offer process, including reference checks, offer letter generation and pre-employment medicals
- Manage the starter pack process for all new hires
- Set up HR personnel files for all new hires
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function
- Ensure quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have-
- 1+ years as Recruitment Consultant or Officer
- Energetic and personable with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results driven
- Detail orientated with excellent administration and organisation skills
If you possess the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this In-House Recruiter job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment or call 018148747 in complete confidence.