Interior Design – Sales Consultant, Blackrock
Our client, a luxurious Interior Design showroom is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team which specialises in customised furniture, fabrics and home accessories. Driving retail sales, and supporting the Interior Designers with their projects is at the heart of what this job is about.
Based in a luxurious showroom in south Dublin, this job is suited to an experienced and passionate Sales Consultant with an interest or qualification in Interior Design.
The successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service by building rapport with customers, promote the products in store, and liaise with Interior Designers to surpass the customers’ expectations each day.
Our client is seeking both part-time and full-time candidates to join their fabulous store.
Key responsibilities of the job of Sales Consultant include:
- Ensure expert advice is delivered with care and consideration to the customer’s requirements
- Ensure the showroom is commercial in terms of visual merchandising
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Offer expert advice on furnishings, lighting, home accessories
- Support all projects with designers – commercial and residential
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
Skills and qualities needed for the job of Sales Consultant include:
- 2+ years’ experience working in Consultative retail sales
- 3rd level qualification in Interior Design advantageous
- Excellent knowledge and a passion for interior design and furniture
- Knowledge of curtains/ fabrics is advantageous
- The ability to match luxurious textures and designs to meet customers’ needs
- Strong people skills, passionate about building rapport with clients
Salary package: DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your CV to the link provided and Hayley will look after your application.