Interior Design Showroom Manager
Interior Design Manager – Home Retail
Our client, a well-established brand in bespoke furniture and home interiors is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Manager to join their breath-taking showroom in Cork.
This job would suit an Interior Designer with strong sales experience looking to join an expanding company.
You will have a proven track record in Interior Designing, Home Interiors / Furniture sales and a natural ability to develop commercial and residential sales.
As Interior Design Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management for the showroom, ensuring excellent merchandising standards, organising advertising and marketing campaigns coupled with project management for both commercial & residential contracts.
This is an exciting job opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial Interior designer looking for a new fresh opportunity.
*This role may require some travel
Responsibilities of this Interior Design Manager job includes:
- Driving sales and offering amazing service across the showroom
- Ensuring the Showroom is commercially merchandised to the highest of standards
- Deliver sales targets through your own personal sales and also through your team
- Identify both commercial and residential opportunities through business development
- Work closely with head office on marketing and advertising projects
- Liaise with the manufacturing team to ensure products are made and delivered on time
- Working closely with head office on marketing campaigns, commercial contracts and bespoke furniture time lines
Skills and qualities for this Interiors Design Manager job include:
- 3+ years’ Retail Sales Management experience essential
- A proven track record in meeting sales and targets
- Knowledge of soft furnishings, interior design, and bespoke furniture is advantageous
- Strong organisational and communication skills to ensure consistency of standards
- Must be flexible to work Saturdays essential
- Interior Qualification advantageous
Salary package DOE
Basic plus excellent showroom commission
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.