Interior Designer – South Dublin
Our client a high end, luxurious Interior Design business is seeking to recruit an Interior Designer to drive retail sales and to manage Design projects.
This job is suited to an experienced and qualified Interior Designer looking to build a career in both Residential and Commercial Interior projects.
You will have the foresight and natural creativity for trends, colour advice and a flair for offering the most innovative service.
Based out of their South Dublin luxurious Retail Showroom, this is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual looking for a career within a premium environment.
Key responsibilities for the job of Interior Designer include
- Ensure expert advice is delivered with care and consideration to your customer’s requirements.
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Sketch preliminary design plans / CAD & Sketch Up – or Similar
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture and wall finishes
- Create a time-line for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Upsell, source and add – on furnishings required
Skills and qualities for the Interior Designer job include
- 2+ years’ experience working in Interior Design
- 3rd level qualification in Interior Design
- Cad and sketch Up / or similar IT experience
- Extremely creative individual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge and a passion for interior design and furniture
- Residential or commercial experience
Salary package: DOE & negotiable
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided