Interior Designer – south Dublin
Our client, a luxurious Interior Design showroom, is looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join their team which specialises in customised furniture, fabrics and home accessories, to manage design projects and drive retail sales.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly creative and experienced Interior Designer to join a high-end interior design retailer who have been featured in well-known editorial spreads.
You will have the foresight and natural creativity for trends, colour advice and a flair for offering the most innovative service. Layering textures rather than patterns is what this brand is about, and our client is looking for a designer which this resonates with.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual to grow within an expanding retail business and gain experience dealing with high calibre commercial and residential clients.
Key responsibilities of the job of Interior Designer include:
- Ensure expert advice is delivered with care and consideration to the customer’s requirements
- Actively promote the brands available in the store and pair with customers’ needs
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Sketch preliminary design plans / CAD & SketchUp
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture and wall finishes
- Create a time-line for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Upsell, source and add – on furnishings required
Skills and qualities needed for the job of Interior Designer include:
- 2+ years’ experience working in Interior Design
- 3rd level qualification in Interior Design
- CAD/SketchUp experience is advantageous for this job
- Strong people skills, passionate about building rapport with clients
- Excellent knowledge and a passion for interior design and furniture
- Residential or commercial experience
Salary package: DOE & negotiable
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your CV to the link provided and Hayley will look after your application.