Our client, a luxurious Interior Design showroom, is looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join their team which specialises in customised furniture, fabrics and home accessories, to manage design projects and drive retail sales.
This job is suited to an experienced and qualified Interior Designer looking to build a career in both Residential and Commercial Interior projects.
You will have the foresight and natural creativity for trends, colour advice and a flair for offering the most innovative service. Layering textures rather than patterns is what this brand is about, and our client is looking for a designer which this resonates with.
Based out of their South Dublin luxurious Retail Showroom, this is a wonderful job opportunity for the right individual looking for a career within a premium retail environment.
As an interior designer, you will possess the ability to mix luxurious textures and designs to the specifications of the customer. Having the ability to deal with those looking for a single piece all the way to designing a multi-million euro home, the successful candidate will possess strong people skills and will deal with all stakeholders of the business; senior designers, management, and most importantly, the customer.
Key responsibilities for the job of Interior Designer include
- Ensure expert advice is delivered with care and consideration to the customer’s requirements
- Actively promote the brands available in the store and pair with customers needs
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Sketch preliminary design plans / CAD & SketchUp
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture and wall finishes
- Create a time-line for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Upsell, source and add – on furnishings required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years’ experience working in Interior Design
- 3rd level qualification in Interior Design
- CAD/SketchUp experience is advantageous for this job
- Strong people skills, passionate about building rapport with clients
- Excellent knowledge and a passion for interior design and furniture
- Residential or commercial experience
Salary package: DOE & negotiable
If you think this fantastic job opportunity is the job for you, please send your CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ and Aislinn will be in contact