International Retail Project Executive
An exciting opportunity is now available for an International Retail Project Executive to be a key driver of change and growth for a market-leading retailer.
Based in Germany and Ireland, this International Project Manager will introduce and manage significant retail projects across all our client’s European branches. You will be a retail expert and have a strong sales focus and be responsible for delivering results across all functional areas of the business. The successful candidate will be given full responsibility for leading growth, driving sales and delivering results.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, well-known and well-loved retailer, where you will be given the autonomy and support to make a very real impact on the business and it’s bottom-line. Exceptional package on offer for the right candidate including salary is €120k plus a significant bonus and a relocation package including flights.
As International Project Manager, you will
Co-ordinate and prioritise projects to ensure maximum impact and best results
Develop concepts such as profit growth, pricing, competitor analysis and design initiatives around them
Conduct regular and thorough reviews and quality checks of structures, processes and systems implemented to ensure maximum returns
Oversee and support the rollout of projects and new measure and monitor and report on results
The successful applicant for this International Project Manager will have:
* Minimum 5 years + experience at a senior level in a progressive retail environment
* 3rd level degree is desirable
* Top to toe understanding of the retail industry with fantastic insight into customer orientation
* A hands-on approach to projects
* Natural communicator with the ability to influence and inspire
* This role requires extensive travel. You will be based in Germany near the companies head office during the work week, but travel to European locations as part of your role. The company will facilitate a candidate living in Ireland with weekly return flights provided here on the weekend or to any other European location.
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in this International Project Manager job, please apply below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment. Alternatively, please call +353-1-8148747 to discuss the role in complete confidence.