Junior Butcher / Butcher Apprentice Job
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most highly respected Butchers. Our client is looking for Junior Butchers of all levels, including Apprentice Butchers. This Butcher Job comes with excellent training and development along with opportunities to develop within the business.
Our client has won many awards that have recognised their commitment to local sourcing and high standards. Salary between €10-€12 per hour depending on experience.
Responsibilities as a Junior Butcher:
- Previous experience in a butcher store or with a butcher counter in a supermarket
- Any experience regarding cutting, boning, etc
- Experience working in a customer facing environment
- A driven candidate with a strong work ethic
- A passionate candidate with a real interest in Butchering
Responsibilities as an Apprentice Butcher Job:
- Completing any tasks as assigned by the Head Butcher
- Dealing with customer queries, making any recipe and storage suggestions were possible
- Ensuring a clean and tidy work environment and therefore that all HACCP and food safety standards are met
- Learning your butchery trade, continually developing yourself within the company
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Junior Butcher job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.