Junior Butcher Job Limerick
Our client, one of Ireland’s most highly respected Butchers is looking for Junior Butchers of all levels, including Apprentice Butchers to join their business in Limerick. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a Butchers that provides excellent training and career progression within the company.
Our client is renowned for their commitment to local sourcing and high standards. This Junior Butcher job comes with a salary between €10-€12 per hour depending on experience.
Responsibilities as a Junior Butcher:
- Previous experience in a butcher store or with a butcher counter in a supermarket
- Any experience regarding cutting, boning, etc
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment
- A driven candidate with a strong work ethic
- A passionate candidate with a real interest in Butchering
Responsibilities as an Apprentice Butcher Job:
- Completing any tasks as assigned by the Head Butcher
- Dealing with customer queries, making any recipe and storage suggestions were possible
- Ensuring a clean and tidy work environment and therefore that all HACCP and food safety standards are met
- Learning your butchery trade, continually developing yourself within the company
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Junior Butcher job in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.