Junior Department Manager – Fashion, Limerick
Our client, a leading Irish fashion retail chain is seeking to recruit a Junior Department Manager to join one of their stores in Limerick.
Excel recruitment is seeking an energetic Junior Department Manager to join their fashion team. The candidate must have a good eye for fashion and have experience managing within a fast-paced fashion environment.
The ideal candidate will have great operational and commercial skills, will be an energetic and ambitious Fashion Manager looking to progress with their career.
Responsibilities for the job of Junior Department Manager include:
- Achieving targets and implementing strategies to improve sales
- Ensuring excellent customer engagement including handling queries and complaints
- Training, coaching and mentoring a friendly knowledgeable team
- Liaising with visual manager regarding visual displays, merchandising and floor moves
- Deliver friendly and efficient service through your team
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly through commercial ordering
- Ensure product availability is in line with sales expectations
- Ensuring stock loss and shrinkage is in line with company expectations
Experience required for this job of Fashion Department Manager:
- 2+ years’ experience working as a fashion retail manager
- Strong Visual and commercial management experience
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Experience in managing a team of sales Assistants
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.