Junior Interior Designer – south Dublin
Due to our client’s fast expansion, they are currently recruiting for two Junior Interior Designers to join their luxurious showroom in south Dublin.
This is an amazing opportunity for a creative and experienced / interest or qualification in interior design candidate to join a high-end interior design retailer who have recently been featured in well-known editorial spreads.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual to grow within an expanding retail business and gain experience dealing with high calibre commercial and residential clients.
Key responsibilities for the job of Junior Interior Designer include:
- Ensure expert advice is delivered with care and consideration to your customer’s requirements.
- Ensure the showroom is commercial in terms of visual merchandising
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Offer expert advice on furnishings, lighting, home accessories
- Support all projects – commercial and Residential
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
Skills and qualities for the Junior Interior Designer job include:
- 2+ years’ experience working in consultative retail sales
- 3rd level qualification in Interior Design is advantageous
- Extremely creative individual
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Excellent knowledge and a passion for interior design and furniture essential
Salary package: Negotiable
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided