Junior Manager Sports & Leisure
Our client, a unique Fun Indoor Sports & Leisure Centre is seeking to recruit a Junior Manager to join their management team in Sandyford Dublin South.
We are looking for energetic, bubbly Retail Supervisors/Managers who want to work in a lively environment whilst delivering exceptional customer service and engagement.
You will lead your team in delivering a fun, safe and memorable experience to people of all ages.
Responsibilities for the job of Junior Manager Sports & Leisure
Support your General Manager to:
- Manage the day to day operations of the business
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of 50+
- Educate your team on Health & Safety and Customer Service
- Ensure that floor standards and cleanliness is exceptional
- Open and close the centre along with all cash handling
- Staff recruitment, training, rosters and payroll
- Ensure all maintenance issues are dealt with promptly
- Plan and organise parties and events
- Liaise with class instructors and class co-ordinators daily
- Monitor footfall and turnover to increase business
- You must be available to work 5 over 7 days
Experience required for the job of Junior Manager Sports & Leisure
- 2-3 years Retail Supervisor/Management experience
- An interest in Fitness & Leisure an advantage
- Strong people management, communication and leadership skills
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- Comes from a fast-paced working environment
- Is extremely organised
- Bonus after 6 months
- Free Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.