Junior Retail HR Manager, Cork
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are currently looking for an in-store Junior Retail HR Manager for our client, a large Supermarket Retailer in Kerry. The ideal candidate for this role would be a HR graduate with some experience in a retail environment. Junior Retail HR Manager will be responsible for supporting the HR Manager in-store as well as Supervising the checkout department when needed.
The ideal candidate will have skills in people management, communication and teamwork.
Excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate for this job.
The job of Junior Retail HR Manager:
- Understanding of HR legislation
- Understanding or HR Procedures
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of check-out operation
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- To assist in the induction, training and development of staff in the store
- Attending any training or development programmes as directed by store management
- Carrying out all HR administration duties.
Requirements of a Junior Retail HR Manager
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to customer service.
- Experience working in Grocery Retail.
- Third level Degree or equivalent in Human Resources.
- Ability to analyse information
- Ability to assist in the HR department
- The ability to train, develop and motivate colleagues.
If you are interested in this Junior Retail HR Manager job in Kerry or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.