Kitchen Assistant Job in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are looking to recruit experienced Kitchen Assistant for ongoing casual work in Dublin 20.
The position is for 35 hours per week and the shifts would be 7 am – 2 pm and 12 pm – 7 pm. Weekend shifts will be rotated. Excellent rate of pay, depending on the experience and premium weekend rates. Driver’s licence and own transport are desirable but not essential. Free parking is available.
As Kitchen Assistant you would need to have at least 6 months experience in a kitchen environment, have knowledge of HACCP, be able to work in high pressure and the busy unit, be able to work as part of the team and act accordingly when alone.
Responsibilities of the Kitchen Assistant
- Assist chef with basic food preparation
- Organise food preparation areas
- Serve and assist customers
- Assist with set up and service of food counter and dining area
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
Requirements of the Kitchen Assistant job:
- Previous experience as a Catering Assistant
- Good level of spoken English
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic
If you have the necessary skills and are interested in this Kitchen Assistant job, please apply below for the attention of Dileta. The office can be contacted on 018717676.