Kitchen Porter Job Dublin-City Centre
Fantastic opportunity to join a great team.
Our client, a well -known Hospitality market leader are currently expanding their outlets across various locations around Dublin-City Centre and are seeking all levels of Kitchen Porters for ongoing, full-time temporary jobs. The starting hourly rate for these Kitchen Porter jobs is €9.55 to €10.55 per hour, with free meals available for long shifts.
The Duties of the Kitchen Porter job are:
- Collecting all the items used for cooking such as pots, pans and cutlery to be washed.
- Washing down refrigerators, ovens, grills and cold storage.
- Ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
- Sweeping and Mopping the Kitchen floor.
- Any other general housekeeping required.
The Requirements for this Kitchen Porter job are:
- Tasks will be physically and Ability to work under pressure.
- HACCP and Manual handling certificates are desirable (full training can be provided if needed).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be able to work early shifts to late finishes.
- Full time and Part time Positions.
Benefits of these Kitchen Assistant jobs:
- Free lunch provided.
- Starting hourly rates from €9.55 to €10.55 per hour.
- Weekly Wages.
- Holiday pay.
- City centre locations with great transport links.
If you are interested in the Kitchen Porter Jobs in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Gerard Griffin on 01814 87 47 or
email your CV All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.