Search for your next opportunity
Temporary Kitchen Porter responsibilities:
- Work well in teams and individually, whilst also taking direction from the Head Chef.
- Assuring the hygiene of the kitchen and conducting the scheduled cleaning.
- Observance to Health and Safety principles.
- Subsequent HACCP procedures.
Requirements of a Temporary Kitchen Porter:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- HACCP & Manual Handling Required (Training can be provided).
- Effective oral and written English.
- Demonstrated communication and people skills.
- Prior kitchen or cleaning experience.
- Robust Customer Care.
Benefits of the Kitchen Porter Job:
- Wonderful Work-life balance
- Weekly wages
- Great rates of pay
- Paid accrued holidays
- Excellent team Support
If you are interested in this temporary ongoing work and want to join one of Ireland’s biggest recruitment companies, with plenty of opportunities available in different industries, then join our team by applying below or contact Shauna on 087 132 1875 or email