Excel Recruitment is currently seeking Kitchen Porters for ongoing contracts in various locations across North Cork, East Cork, West Cork, and Cork City.
Our clients are some of Ireland’s leading hospitality groups and are looking for candidates to join their growing team in some of the leading Companies, Hotels, and Restaurants in Cork.
The Kitchen Porter Job will cover the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all kitchen and floor areas are free from waste/rubbish and that all exits and walkways are clear and clean
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- Assist in the pot wash/wash-up area
- Assist in the set-up procedures of functions i.e glass & cutlery polishing & set up of tables where required
The requirements for the Kitchen Porter Job are:
- Previous experience working in an industrial kitchen
- Manual Handling & HACCP Certification – Training can be provided
- Excellent English and communications skills
- Ability to work in a busy pressurised environment
- Maintain high standards of hygiene & cleanliness
Benefits of these Kitchen Porter jobs:
- Flexible Working Hours with Day, Evening, Weekend and Midweek shifts all available
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Kitchen Porter Jobs in Cork, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below.