Search for your next opportunity
I am looking for Kitchen Porter for a busy location in the Dublin area. This type of work is ideal for someone who wants an idyllic work-life balance. An immediate start and full-time availability are essential.
Responsibilities of the Kitchen Porter:
- Conduct well in teams and individually, whilst also taking direction from the Head Chef.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the kitchen and conducting the scheduled cleaning
- Compliance with the Health and Safety principles.
- Following HACCP procedures.
Requirements of Kitchen Porter:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
- HACCP & Manual Handling Required (Training can be provided).
- Efficient oral and written English.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Prior kitchen or cleaning experience.
- Strong Customer Care.
Benefits of the role:
- Great Work-life balance
- Weekly wages
- Good rates of pay
- Paid accumulated holidays
- Exceptional team Support
If you are interested in this temporary ongoing work and want to join one of Ireland’s biggest recruitment companies, with loads of opportunities available in different industries, then join our team by applying below or contact Shauna on 087 132 1875