Kitchen Porter 11 per hour
Excel recruitment is currently recruiting enthusiastic and hardworking Kitchen Porters for various locations in the Dublin area. Are you interested in upskilling and advancement opportunities?
This opportunity is an introduction into the hospitality industry and can open a lot of avenues to ongoing, regular work in a variety of interesting sites
Kitchen Porter Requirements
- HAACP and Manual handling training (Can be provided by Excel Recruitment)
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Hardworking and time management skills
- Flexible and works well under pressure
- Experience working in a busy kitchen environment
Kitchen Porter Responsibilities
- Managing and storing food/equipment deliveries
- Assisting chefs with food preparation
- High hygiene management, including kitchen equipment, floors, presses, fridges, bins etc
- Organising and monitoring fridges, freezers and storerooms.
- Following HACCP procedures
- Keeping food preparation areas sanitised
- Managing stock rotation
Kitchen Porter Benefits
- Pay Rate €10.50 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Uniform and training can be provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Learning from experienced professionals
If you are interested and join our growing team, this Kitchen Porter job is for you. attach your cv through our tab below and Adrian will contact you.