Search for your next opportunity
Temporary Kitchen Porter responsibilities:
- Operate well in teams and individually, whilst also taking guidance from the Head Chef.
- Guaranteeing the hygiene of the kitchen and performing the scheduled cleaning
- Conformity to Health and Safety principles.
- Following HACCP procedures.
Requirements of a Temporary Kitchen Porter:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- HACCP & Manual Handling Required (Training can be provided).
- Effective oral and written English.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Previous kitchen or cleaning experience.
- Robust Customer Care.
Benefits of the Kitchen Porter Job:
- Great Work-life balance
- Weekly wages
- Good rates of pay
- Paid accumulated holidays
- Exceptional team Support
If you are interested in this temporary ongoing work and want to join one of Ireland’s biggest recruitment companies, with loads of opportunities available in different industries, then join our team by applying below or contact Shauna on 087 132 1875