Kitchen Staff Jobs in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to join our team of temporary, casual staff.
Our temporary team work on a casual basis in some of the top restaurants, hotels, and catering and HSE units around Dublin. These Kitchen Staff jobs offer excellent flexibility to work around family or other commitments, great pay including paid holidays and the opportunity to be a part of a great team.
As Kitchen Staff you will be responsible for basic food preparation along with ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness of food preparation areas. The ideal applicant for this Kitchen Staff job will have strong experience as a Kitchen Staff along with the ability to work both as part of a team and your own initiative. You will have a good level of spoken English and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Kitchen Staff Job in Dublin
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Organise food preparation areas
- Serve and assist customers
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
Requirements of the Kitchen Staff in Dublin
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Staff
- Good level of spoken English
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic
If you have the necessary skills and are interested in this Kitchen Staff job, please apply below for the attention of Dileta. Please visit the Jobs at Excel website for more jobs like this.