Ladies Fashion Buyer job, North Dublin
As Ladies Fashion Buyer, you will play a significant role in the business, developing and sourcing commercial and on-trend ladieswear collections in order to continuously drive sales and improve overall profitability.
You will be an experienced negotiator with effective communication skills, to ensure you produce commercial results for the Company. A mix of branded and own label buying experience would be ideal.
If you hold 3+ years’ experience Buying your own area and are looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch!
Responsibilities of this Ladies Fashion Buying job:
- Understand and utilise supply base and potential sourcing options to provide excellent service, value and range to fulfil customer demands
- Target driven and constantly strive to achieve agreed financial targets and relevant KPI’s
- Travel both nationally and internationally on behalf of the business to optimise supply base and ensure commercial and considered range is achieved
- Work with Senior Management in terms of the overall company buying strategy and vision
- Ensure that all correct procedures are followed to facilitate efficient PO’s being processed using a collaborative approach with Admin team
- Regularly carry out competitive shopping/research to stay up to date in terms of all market information and current trends
- Analyse all sales data and react accordingly in conjunction with Senior Team
- Prepare for and present regular range reviews and presentations
- Review existing supplier base and identify new sources and manage relationships effectively
- Control negotiations to ensure best price and margin and evaluate supply base performance based on price, quality and delivery ensuring a strong understanding of budgets and adherence to same
- Strive to increase turnover and profit by remaining competitive and innovative in line with competitors
- Maintain a key eye for detail & provide guidance and support to Store Managers in terms of understanding store challenges and requirements regarding products
Requirements for this Ladies Fashion Buyer job:
- Creative, trend aware and have a real passion for retail and fashion
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and produce results against financial targets and departmental KPI’s
- Highly numerate and analytical. Capable of reviewing sales reports in detail, monitoring stock levels and reacting to sales
- Possess a confident and engaging approach with the ability to present and communicate well at all levels
- Possess the ability to build relationships with colleagues and suppliers, other stakeholders
- Skilled negotiation techniques, organisational and influencing skills
- Must have strong Microsoft/ I.T systems skills
Salary: DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.