Luxury Jewellery Sales Consultant
Our client, an Irish Fashion and Jewellery retailer is seeking to recruit two Luxury Sales Consultants to join their store in Dublin city centre.
The ideal candidates will hold premium jewellery experience, however experience from a fashion/ cosmetic consultative role is also considered.
This is a full time, flexible hours role.
Responsibilities of this Sales Assistant / Sales Consultant job include:
- Support the Management team with all aspects of driving sales and ensuring excellent service is delivered within the Fashion Department
- Ensure your department is well merchandised and in line with store visual merchandising plan
- Aim to achieve KPI’s including Sales, ATV, UPT
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere, encouraging and building strong relationships with both your colleagues and your customers
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all deliveries are processed and ready for sale
Skills and qualities required for this job include:
- 2/3 years Sales Assistant experience
- Fashion or jewellery / Pottery retail experience ideally within a fast-paced premium environment
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Enjoy working in a fast paced
- Self- motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Sales Assistant include
- Basic hourly rate €11-12 per hour
- Great Discounts
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills for this Retail Sales Assistant job and would like to apply for this position with an established and growing retailer, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.