My client, one of Irelands leading Hardware buying groups, is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team in Citywest.
I am looking for someone with a Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
You will have some administration experience not necessarily in Marketing, however that would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Assistant
- Assist with all marketing, promotional, advertising and communication campaigns
- Liaising with customers during promotional campaigns and providing regular updates
- Monitor the success of above campaigns
- Develop content for internal newsletters
- Assist in planning and organising events and tradeshows
- Monitor point of sale stock levels to ensure adequate stock holding
- Assist in the preparation of marketing monthly reports
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Monitor competitor activity and trends
- Gather quotations for various projects
- Meeting with key customers & suppliers from time to time
- Administration duties including conducting phone calls
- Uploading product content to websites via CMS
- Assisting in social media content curation
Skills & Experience for the job of Marketing Assistant
- Proficient in full MS Office Suite
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Must have good organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and attention to detail
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- €30-€32K but negotiable for the right candidate
- Bonus 10%
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.