Search for your next opportunity
Marketing Executive – Retail
Our client, a well-established Irish retail chain is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their expanding marketing team in Dublin. With Stores nationwide coupled with a fantastic international online presence, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and creative marketing executive looking to play an integral part of their exciting new brand strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and E-commerce, this job opportunity suits a committed and creative individual who has a track record of delivering within fast paced environments
The ideal candidate will have strong marketing skills coupled with project management skills and strong communication skills allowing you actively contribute to the development of projects and proactively manage projects and partnerships.
This job opportunity will offer a fun, fast paced and progressive career.
The job responsibilities of the Marketing Executive are:
- Manage, lead and develop a team within the marketing team.
- Deliver post campaign analysis and a review of return on investment
- Co-ordinate and govern supplier co-op marketing partnerships
- Develop and implement the content marketing plan, annual marketing plan, and promotional calendar
- Use a range of activity/channels including PR, radio, print, in in-store window/POS, display and paid social, and organic social to deliver tactical and brand campaigns
- Manage, develop, and grow a team including Marketing Exec and a Designer
- Manage research projects including planned ongoing voice of customer
- Maximise value from blog, content marketing activities and influence to drive brand awareness and reinforce new brand positioning, with particular emphasis on USA market
- Formalise brand guidelines with an external creative agency partner
- Work with colleagues to ensure all activity is on-brand
The skills required for Marketing Executive are:
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience in B2C environment with a focus on digital channels
- Previous experience with team management and marketing budgets management
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with ownership of range of channel activity
- Background in the retail industry advantageous
- Qualified in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a similar field
- Exemplary cross departmental collaboration and problem-solving
- Admirable communication abilities and work ethic
- Able to efficiently complete tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
Package – Negotiable
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply through the link or alternatively contact Ambyr on 01 8148747