Marketing Manager B2B
My client who supply a huge portfolio of non-food consumable products across numerous industries have a fantastic opportunity in Dublin for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager.
With huge growth plans this is a very exciting time for the business and the Marketing Manager will have a lot of autonomy and the possibility to grow the team.
Reporting to Sales & Marketing Director, I am looking for someone experienced in all aspects of Marketing – Advertising & PR, Events & Trade Shows, E-Commerce, Digital, Promotions & Brochures, Brand Management and Social Media
Responsibilities for the role of Marketing Manager B2B
- Support the execution of enterprise and local campaigns, trade shows, customer events, advertisements, promotions and other events
- Strategically implement and manage enterprise marketing tools to support sales objectives
- Measure, benchmark and communicate local results and make recommendations to continuously improve marketing strategy
- Develop and proactively manage local marketing budget
- Utilise market research, identify trends and propose strategies to market
- Support web sites, apps, social media and digital channels
- Negotiate with Suppliers to maximise Marketing Income to support the business Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Work collaboratively to communicate local market conditions, customer and program feedback to continuously innovate marketing programs
- Educate, train and engage local sales force in support of sales objectives
- Ensure all marketing activities are customer centric and/or accelerating case growth
- Inputting, tracking and effectively communicating for promotions and activities
- Develop, create and refresh product catalogues periodically for relevant business area.
- Ensure review and communication of custom programs and developed assets
Skills & Experience for the role of Marketing Manager B2B
- 3 years plus experience
- Experience in a B2B organisation
- Relevant Degree
Salary & Package
- €60K-€65K but negotiable for the right candidate
- 15% Bonus
- Free Parking
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.