Marketing Manager, Grocery
My client, a Grocery Retailer is looking for an experienced retail Marketing Manager to join their team in Dublin West.
***This is an 8-12-month fixed term contract***
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for a team of three.
I am looking for someone who comes from a fast-paced Retail/Grocery business with a focus on Digital.
Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Manager, Grocery
- Lead the development and implementation of a Marketing and Brand Strategy.
- Develop and manage targeted marketing campaigns, media strategies, digital strategy and other activities/events/initiatives aimed at promoting the brand and products.
- Champion the brand on all channels of communication, managing relationships with various agencies and suppliers.
- Manage the budget of the Marketing function and present regular reports on expenditure.
- Responsible for optimising the digital and social media channels for effective customer engagement
- Management and development of the Marketing team.
Skills & Experience for the job of Marketing Manager, Grocery
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Marketing Manager role within the Retail/FMCG industry.
- Marketing/Business degree or related discipline is desirable.
- Proficient in Social Media channels; Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Proven experience and success in development and implementation of digital marketing strategies.
- €50K-€55K depending on experience.
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.