Marketing Manager, Retail
My client, a Retail Group, are looking for an experienced Retail Marketing Manager to join their team in Monasterevin, Kildare.
Reporting to the Company Director, you will be responsible for a team of Marketing Executives and all Marketing duties across the group.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Manager, Retail
- Develop and manage a Marketing Strategy
- Interpret insights and analytics to improve targeting, growth and customer relationship success
- Plan marketing and branding objectives
- Product Planning Placement
- Event Planning
- Graphic Design, Content and Printing of Brochures, Newsletters, Flyers and Point of Sale
- Manage company sponsorship programmes and all other Public Relations opportunities
- Lead project launches and review the success, merits and conversions of each
- Advertising to ensure full reaching and cost-effective campaigns
- Branding the company in an appropriate manner
- Develop and implement social media strategies
- Manage all current aspects of Social Media and websites within the group
- Gather and analyse customer insight.
Skills & Experience for the job of Marketing Manager, Retail
- 2 years In House Retail Marketing
- Marketing Degree
- Up to €60K depending on experience
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.