Marketing Manager, Retail
My client, an Irish Retailer with 16 Department Stores across Ireland, have a great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join them in their Head Office in Portlaoise.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for a Marketing Assistant and all Marketing activities across the business.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Marketing Manager, Retail
- Develop, create and manage the Marketing Strategy
- Manage the budget and all marketing costs
- Manage the website, social media and digital marketing
- PR and Events
- Build relationships with bloggers, influencers, external agencies and media partners
- Work cross functionally with other areas of the business such as buying and the suppliers
- Co-ordinate the retail marketing calendar
- Develop and deliver campaigns and promotional events
- Oversee the graphic design, POS and campaign collateral
- Gather and analyse customer insight
Skills & Experience for the job of Marketing Manager, Retail
- 4 years plus in Retail Marketing an advantage
- Digital and Social Media
- Marketing Degree
- An established network of media contacts an advantage
- €50K plus negotiable depending on experience
- Life Assurance
- Employee Discount
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.