Master Data Analyst – West Dublin
Our client, a DIY & Hardware buying group is looking for a Master Data Analyst to join their team in Dublin west.
As Master Data Analyst you will be responsible for adding new items, managing and updating existing items and discontinuing items that have become obsolete. The purpose of the job is to ensure the visibility and accuracy of stock across the business.
This Master Data Analyst job lies between the warehouse, purchasing and finance functions in the business.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Master Data Analyst who has strong communication and organisational skills with a great eye for detail.
Responsibilities of this Master Data Analyst job:
- Add new items and create Item Masters as required and include all required information
- Keep all items up to date including all Item Master information
- Identify items that are not live, discontinued or obsolete are properly identified
- Work closely with buyers, finance and the warehouse on the accuracy of Item Master data
- Ensure that all changes to items are fully reflected in the system to improve the performance and reliability of SAP
- Coordinate the entire process – scheduling meetings and working cross functionally to ensure that agenda items are managed, and deadlines met
Requirements for this Master Data Analyst job:
- Experience using ERP and SAP in particular or other equivalent systems
- A background in purchasing, warehousing or material management or equivalent
- Very good attention to detail
- The ability to communicate with multi-functional stakeholders from other parts of the business
- Be resilient and be able to identify, manage and close out actions
Salary: €30-35k DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.