Meat Export Sales, European Market
My client, one of Ireland’s most successful meat processor and exporter are looking for a Meat Export Sales person.
This will be mainly for the European market but with some business in Ireland.
Any European language would be an advantage especially French and German.
This role is mainly based in Cavan, but we have multiple sites across the country so flexibility to travel nationally and abroad is essential.
The candidate will have extensive knowledge of the meat industry (Poultry, Beef, Pork and Lamb) either in Export Sales, Food Service, Retail Business Development or even an experienced Butcher.
Responsibilities for the job of Meat Export Sales, European Market
- Market and promote meat product ranges across Food Service and Retail
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business in the European market
- Develop strategies to create new business opportunities and penetrate target markets
- Some domestic sales involved also
- Negotiate and provide quotes and tenders
- Manage pricing and profit and loss
- Responsible for handling transport and logistics
Skills & Experience for the job of Meat Export Sales, European Market
- Knowledge of the meat industry is essential – Poultry, Beef, Pork and Lamb
- Extremely sales focused. A Hunter – hunting out new customers and following through to close!
- Previous meat export sales an advantage
- A European language an advantage
- Flexibility to travel nationally and abroad
- A tenacious and career driven individual
- A very attractive, competitive package for the right candidate
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.